Property Management Specialists
It is common to find that within the overwhelming majority of real estate offices the property management department is the most under resourced. It’s no wonder investors move from one agency to another in search of a decent property manager and agency to work with. If you are experiencing any, or all of the practices listed below then you need to seriously consider moving the management of your property to CBS Property Group immediately.
- Extended periods of vacancy
- Lower rental yields than you expect
- Not receiving routing inspections on time, or at all
- A lack of communication from your property manager
- Poor service skills when dealing with staff within your managing agency
- Dealing with a property manager who isn’t intimate with the rental market
- A constant turnover of property managers within the agency managing your property
- Not having easy access to information such as financial statements, routine reports & leases
Our property managers receive regular training with independent industry professionals and organisations to ensure they are aware of all legislative changes as they are made that allows them to deal with whatever comes their way comfortably and efficiently.
Not sure what you’re looking for? Don’t worry, we can help you out.